Basements and crawl spaces can flood due to many reasons. The basement may be receiving runoff from rainfall or snow due to faulty drainage. The water table in your area may be high. In such a scenario, you will probably be advised to get a sump pump installed so that the water can be channeled away from the basement. But your work is not done here.
Sump pumps can occasionally malfunction. Problems can also arise from improper installation and service. The pump may be overwhelmed and clogged; the discharge line may also be frozen. Alternatively, the sump pump may have a low capacity.
Rather than buying the wrong sump pump and regretting your decision later, get Doctor Fix-it to undertake a study of your water logging problem and utilize the right advice at the right time.
We are happy to say that we also undertake the servicing and maintenance of installed sump pumps. Have Doctor Fix-it confirm that your sump pump is properly functioning for the rare occasion that a flood occurs.
Serving the Denver Metro Area since 1989
- The staff at Doctor Fix-it has a combined experience of over 50 years.
- We will give you an estimate of the costs in writing before we begin any work.
- We will begin the work only after we get your consent and approval.
- All our technicians are certified and we guarantee quality work.
- We can repair or perform maintenance on all major brands of sump pumps.
For sump pump repair, installation and maintenance in Denver, call us at 303-993-1550
. We will be happy to assist you in any way we can.