The 2020 professional has a different work life than you’ve likely had in recent years, a lot of us are working from home. This new remote style of work seems to be both the temporary and permanent new future for many of us too.
The work space that would have worked for you short term may not be ideal for the long haul. Improving your work space can help your motivation, mental health, posture and more positive impacts with improving those core functions. We can help upgrade your current home office space with several services! There’s no reason to continue making due with an uncomfortable work set up.
You have a Home Office
If you have a room in your home with a dedicated space to being your office and you’re just not comfortable throughout the day or the lack of outlets or lighting is driving you nuts, we can help.
Stop working on the Couch, at the Kitchen Bar, etc.
If you don’t have a home office and are tight on space, we can help convert any area of your home into an office space. Think closets large and small, basements both finished and unfinished or any other unused space like nooks, lofts and even dining rooms. We’ll add some photo inspiration below.
What we can do to help:
- Temperature Control:
- Ductless AC and Heat – allowing you to set different temperatures for specific rooms of your home, including your office
- Ceiling Fan installation
- WiFi Extenders – help strengthen your connection when your work space is farther away from your router
- Standard or USB Outlet Installation – add entirely new outlets in an unconnected space like a closet, nook or stair landing or better configure your current home office’s outlet layout
- Whole Home Surge Protection – protect your appliances and devices from surges and burnout while also extending the lifespan
- Data Line Installation – add new data line outlets for a phone or a hardwired computer network
- Lighting Installation – add lighting to a dark home office or an unused space to convert into a comfortable work space