THE DOC’S PRESCRIPTION FOR YOUR AIR FILTER SYSTEM
Do you have difficulty breathing or suffer from asthma attacks or allergies? Other signs you may benefit from a whole home air treatment system are condensation on walls or windows, moldy items in your home, excessively dirty ductwork and smelly or stuffy air.
Breathe easy in your home with a whole house air treatment and filter system to remove pollutants, viruses, bacteria and other debris in your air.
- Virus’ and bacteria
- Fuel-burning combustion appliances
- Tobacco products
- Building materials and furnishings as diverse as:
- Deteriorated asbestos containing insulation
- Newly installed flooring, upholstery or carpet
- Cabinetry or furniture made of certain pressed wood products
- Products for household cleaning and maintenance, personal care or hobbies
- Central heating and cooling systems and humidification devices
- Excess moisture
- Outdoor sources such as:
- Outdoor air pollution
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Stoves and heaters
- Fireplaces and chimneys
BENEFITS TO A WHOLE HOME AIR PURIFIER
- Cost Efficient – a whole home system is more cost effective than multiple smaller units
- Convenience – integration into your HVAC system means you save space taken up by smaller units and the system is silent
- Extend HVAC Life – integrating a whole-house system means a cleaner HVAC unit, longer life span and less frequent filter changes
- Remove Pollutants – removing pathogens from the air in your home can have both long and short term positive health affects
- Adequate Ventilation – filter all outdoor air that finds a way to enter your home
YOUR DENVER AIR PURIFICATION DOCTOR SERVING YOU 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Contact Us For More Info on our Whole Home Air Treatment System at 303-993-1550.
At Doctor Fix-It we believe in offering Denver the best technicians and the best ventilation services. We take a holistic approach to the wellbeing of the systems in your home.